Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tayna *ROMANCE SCAM*

Hey Horndogs:
Hey guys, miss me? I must say I am surprised at how many of you keep requesting more pics but were not willing to help get me a camera! Well guess what? A few very generous guys who enjoy wanking to my pics sent me some cash, and I got a camera (used). Now I have a bunch of really nasty pics doing stuff I never imagined I would be doing (I took requests from my doner buddies), like spreading my coochie for close-ups, getting naked outside and pouring chocolate sauce over my naked self. Also: shower, naked cooking, guitar play, all kinds of jerk-worthy stuff. The guys who saw it went nuts, so I think I did a pretty good job.
Anyway, thing is, the amount they sent me wasn’t enough, so I had to put some of my own money in, which I can’t rally afford. I have also ended up putting several dozen hours into this, so I figure I deserve something So I have decided to go commercial and offer this shitload of nudie pics for purchase.
These are much better quality than the first ones, it has a flash so the close ups are very clear as you can see from the samples.
-If you like the samples and want to know how much send an email that says: HOW MUCH? on subject box.
-If you don’t’ want to do this I understand, just send an email that says
NOT INTERESTED and I will delete you and you won’t hear from me again, and sorry for the intrusion.
-If you have already asked me to delete you, sorry, this is another list. I’ll be sure to delete you this time.
-If you received this twice, sorry about that.
-If you want to do this, pls. respond soon—I don’t want to keep these pics in my computer and I will delete them soon if no one is interested.
Thanks,
Tanya




No comments: