Thursday, August 4, 2011

More information on Anjelisa WARSAW, POLAND *ROMANCE SCAM*

I want, that you communicated also with my agent. I give you the address of my agent Mr. Resul: touroperator@bestvoyage.org

I ask you to write the letter to my travel agency:
touroperator@bestvoyage.org
They wish to know. Where they should prepare our meeting?
I will fly to what city to you? When you want a meeting?
I can fly to you at any moment. And for me there are no problems. Simply write please the letter to my agent to the following address:
touroperator@bestvoyage.org

Please I ask you to discuss all conditions with my agent.

I to finish now my letter, and compelled to leave! So I should give to agency my answer the next day. Tell to me the answer. And then I will write again to them the letter. I love you, my darling! You always with me, in my heart.
And I here, with kisses yours for ever Anjelisa!!!
1 from the travel agency:
Hello and this is Best Voyage travel agency,I write you about your girl Miss Anjelisa Ancora, Azerbaijan, Zirya.And about your future meeting I shoul know.I would like to ask you some questions if you allow.In what country and in what city do you want your meeting? Probably you know the exact airport?When do you want your meeting?Preparation of documents does not occupy a lot of time here inAzerbaijan only about 2 weeks,Also booking is made directly under the law at us in the country. And certainly we will make all these conditions without problems.Yours faithfully, Mr. Resul, Best Voyage LLC4-6 CHALUBINSKIEJO STREET, 00-928 WARSAW, POLAND5 M.MUHTAROV STR, AZ1000, BAKU, AZERBAIJANInternet: www.bestvoyage.orgRegistration No.: W739 7272Tax Registration No.: 372 730 2047VAT ID No.: PL413644 Managing Director: Mr.Barta Szasitell number: +48123946122

No comments: