Thursday, August 4, 2011

Romance Scam - Best Voyage.org

I am ready to write you the important letter now. Thanks for your answer to me.
I think much of us as we will be together. That we will do, and that us does to each other more close. Just last night dreamt of it and already thought, that you meet me! That it is all very simply and there are no problems. Then I with pleasure to run to you in hands. That you could embrace me! If you already embrace me at the first meeting - then all changes. I will see your care and your aspiration to be together with me. All only depends on us. And if we to wish be together we certainly together we try. I also thought of our love much and have understood, that I can not wait for our meeting!!
But I wish to tell to you at once. We can overcome all problems. We should arrive correctly with it. As the future depends on it ours.
I learnt already in agency of travel for me very big pleasure!!! I can really tell to you - that I went in a city of Baku and learnt all there. I will speak to you more low a few their condition. Nevertheless all is remarkable, and I am very glad to news! I have told it - that have got acquainted with the good man on the Internet and now I wish to go to you to meet. Then they spoke me the following:
That I should be more cautious with you. As there is a lot of deceit on the Internet. And men invite girls. Then girls come to men to Europe, the USA and Canada.
The man is taken away by passports from girls. And then girls work as prostitutes.
To me have told in agency, that I should be assured that I do. And I have told it, that I assured in it.
And also the government does laws the following:
Each tourist should make out a trip through agency. As this law left in 2007. THAT each tourist of my country of Azerbaijan should buy tickets, and also pay documents in travel agency, also our country. This rule at which I can leave to you.
I will have the tourist visa for 3 months. Also should have also return tickets.
I trust you of 100 ! But I am afraid. BUT I am ready to risk for the sake of us. For the sake of our future and our love.
I am ready to make everything to arrive to you. I will trust you more. As I love you much!!!
The agency has warned me. THAT I was cautious.

I want, that you communicated also with my agent. I give you the address of my agent Mr. Resul: touroperator@bestvoyage.org

I ask you to write the letter to my travel agency:
touroperator@bestvoyage.org
They wish to know. Where they should prepare our meeting?
I will fly to what city to you? When you want a meeting?
I can fly to you at any moment. And for me there are no problems. Simply write please the letter to my agent to the following address:
touroperator@bestvoyage.org

Please I ask you to discuss all conditions with my agent.


*Other names used in this scam*
Minsk - Belarus in Russia

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, this one's a scam alright.

DAZZZZ said...

i just read one of this message in my mail from 1 weeks by name Anjelisa!!!!!

capydano3 said...

I got the same emails too, she called herself Camila and is quite a beautiful woman. Her email address is camilagrishcovec@yahoo.com
I have been emailing her for a month now and still getting pictures and letters. Wish I knew the model they were using. I was quite smitten by her to say the least.

Anonymous said...

Hi
I've got the same letter infact I was getting letters and photographs for the past 2 months I fell in love with the girl she is so cute and romantic

Anonymous said...

I have received a lot of these over the last few years. It is kinda fun to think it could be true but..... when all is said and done you get some nice pictures.