Monday, August 22, 2011

gulnara.hamirova@yahoo.com *ROMANCE SCAM*

Subj: today I am a little tired

Hi my favourite _____! I am glad to speak again with you ! How you
today? I hope, that your day is good! i want to speak with you about
many things, but probably you will be tired with the big message.
Therefore I shall be to ask now the most important things for me.
Dear, you have pleasure when you think of our fast meeting? Whether
you informed the close people that is fast you will accept me? What
they have opinion on it? My parents and friends are pleased, that I
shall meet you. They are glad, that I at last have met the person to
whom I have big respect and serious intentions. My daddy always spoke
me, that the man in relations mainer and, that the woman should listen
to him always. And I always argued with him concerning it. During
those moments of the life when I had relations with the person, I
always tried to be the leader in these relations. But with you , I
feel, that all differently. I would like to be obedient and gentle to
to you. Probably my daddy rights when speaks, that the main instinct
of the woman is to be near man and to be obedient to him. he speaks,
that the woman can be happy, only if lives thus. I have such attitude
to the man, as to you, for the first time and consequently I think of
it much. I think, that probably the destiny not casually acquainted me
with you! The central office of agency of travel in which I has
addressed, is in Poland. In Azerbaijan there is a branch of this
agency in which I prepare documents. My agent says, that the fastest
and safe way to send money Through the Western Union to Poland. My
agent speaks, offices of the Western Union Almost in each bank of your
city. For moving money you should know Full name and the address of
the agent. You will find it in the end of my letter. After moving
money to operate bank to you will give confidential number (MTCN). For
reception of your money I should know your full name, The bank address
from which you have sent money, an exact sum of money Which you have
sent and MTCN. My agent spoke, which is better for using Western The
union because it is the fastest and safe way to move money. To make Do
not forget to define the bank address. Allan you have any sexual ideas
about me? Tell to me about it. I Have such ideas about you, but I will
not tell them first.-was good? I Very much wish to study, that you
think of me, as about the woman. I You will wait history about it! Now
I will finish the message. I Wait the favourite of letters!!! My
gentle kisses!

Yours Gulnara.

first name - Anastasiia
last name - Zababurina
Slepaya street 18b
postal code 00-928
city - Warsawa
coutry - Poland

No comments: