Friday, August 19, 2011

MR JIMMY SHEN *SCAM*

jimmy_shen02@yahoo.cn

Suite 207, Xin Hue Drive,
Off Sichuan East Road,
Beijing China

Dear Friend,

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition having gone through your remarkable profile on the internet and in due course, I intend investing part of my money into any profitable business you will introduce.

The internet has been greatly abused though I still choose to reach you through it. The medium remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication in recent time. This Correspondence is unofficial and private, and it should be treated as such. I wish to let you know that this e-mail is not a hoax rather it should be treated as a matter of priority.

My name is Jimmy Shen, 41yrs old, male and married. Currently i'm the Audit Manager to Asia Foreign Contractors Settlement Centre in China. My office monitors and controls all foreign contract settlement here in Hubei Province of China. I am the final signatory to every payment files for the remittance of huge funds moving within the local and international foreign claim settlement. I have a list of payment files which have been identified as over-invoiced sums of money or just ghost files. in this regard i wish to have a deal with you as regards the unclaimed funds. All data contained herein are correct to the best of my knowledge, also it is duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Chinese Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed entitlements. I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions received two days ago from the Inland Revenue board to submit the List of payment reports/expenditures and audited reports of revenues before the end of next year.

Here are my terms;
It's very important to inform you beforehand that this project is Capital Intensive; therefore I will expect you to extend financial assistance when such need arises for successful execution of the transfer to your bank account accordingly.

1) After processing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the bonafide Beneficiary, i will personally endorse your file and the Sum of US$10.5m (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) will be insured and deposited with a bank here in China. This bank will contact you and forward to you an online account details that will be created in favor of your names. You will immediately log-in the online account details as the bank will give you guidelines and you will then make the online transfer to any Account in your country. I will then fly Down to meet with you in your country upon confirmation of the transfer for my share. We may have to invest in your country according to your discretion and advice.

2) This business must be kept secret while it lasted, and all correspondence will be strictly by email and telephone for security purposes as there will be no fax messaging.

3) There will be no third party as most problem associated with Foreign Fund Release, are caused by agents or representatives.

4) Most importantly the sharing formula will be 60% for me and my colleague and 40% for you.
If you agree on my terms of success of a lifetime, please send me the following details;

FULL NAME: DATE OF BIRTH, HOME ADDRESS, MOBILE NUMBER, OCCUPATION, NATIONALITY, COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE, I await your response.

Yours truly,

Mr. Jimmy Shen.

No comments: