Thursday, August 4, 2011

Contact me as soon as possible‏-Silas Wiah-*SCAM*

silaswiah009@att.net
silaswiah001@gmail.com

Best Compliments

I want you to know that this is not the first time am sending you this mail,I am resending it because I still believe it is very important.I also mentioned my name in my previous email as Mr Silas Wiah,presently working with Barclays Bank.I have not proceeded with further information simply because I need to confirm that you are the person l need to talk to.

There is an information that I need to pass on to you in respect to your pending transaction. All I need you to do is to reconfirm to me that you are still using this email address then I will furnish you with the information that I have for you if am convinced I am talking to the right person.

I am taking this preventive measure because I do not want to talk to the wrong person because of the sensitivity of the information regarding the issue.

Waiting for your response.

Silas Wiah

No comments: