Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mercedes Morales - mercedes85022@yahoo.com *LOVE SCAM*

Hi handsome.I was browsing before i come across your profile...my name is Mercedes, I live in Greenacres WA.. I'm so sorry if i bother you by writing you... I'm kinda new to This)A friend of mine set me up on here. I was told that it's a nice place for meeting new people and making new friends. Well it would be good if you write me on my email cuz i don't get on here much, I will get back to you if you are interested in communicating with me. I'm very easy to get along with .. I will tell you more about me if i hear back from you.. You can write me on my email mercedes85022@yahoo.com , I do check my email everyday. I will write you back once i hear from you and tell you more about myself. Once again here is my email address mercedes85022 at yahoo dot com ... I hope to hear from you soon. Your New Friend..
Mercedes ..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi and yeah I'll write to you