Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Can You Handle This With Honest?‏ - Thonia Ariffin *SCAM*

Reply-To: thoniasmithl@gmail.com
 
Good day,

In confidence,i have to introduce myself for as Miss. Thonia Ariffin , 30 years old,I am the only child of late Mr & Mrs..Mustafa Ariffin I prayed before contacting you, please for God sake do not see my mail as embarrassment as we do not know each other before.


I wish to request for your assistance in my efforts to procure the transfer of my inherited money for investment ventures and education under your care and directive,while i continue my education there in your country. my inherited is $15 Million Dollars ($15,000,000.00) here in my name with one of the security company here in Malaysia and i will require your assistance in receiving the Fund of my inherited for investment purposes,as it is my wish to come over to your country to further my education while you take care of the investment of the money.

I am not soliciting for hand out or money from you.But Looking for a genuine and trustworthy beneficiary that will be honest and faithful to use my inheritance to my future benefit. Before the death of my father,he told the security company.that i can empower any beneficiary from any part of the globe to stand claim of my will.

Please ,as i have explain before. i am an orphan and i need your assistance to get my inherited to your country and also your assistance to secure a nice school for me in your country where i will continue my education to better my future as state in the will of my late father.

Note:please be inform that your percentage for your assistance will be 35% out of the inheritance,ok. waiting to hear from you soonest.


Yours sincerely,
Miss Thonia Ariffin


No comments: