Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cynthia Ken - cynthiaken52@yahoo.com *LOVE SCAM*



Hello Gorgeous
I was Born and brought up in louisiana houma if you are not interested please don't reply back to me ...You got a very impressing profile and it's a near perfect description of what i desire in a man and what any woman would seek for in a man. You are such a very handsome man and I would really to a chance to know you better. I do believe that all real love relationships begin on a basic foundation of friendship, so i would love to be good friends with you and we will see if anything spring up from there... My Name is cynthia ken and as you can see from my profile I don't get involved in any form of drama or games,I try to be genuine, honest, and considerate. And in the spirit of being honest, I really can't handle smokers so that's a definite no. Also, I readily share what I think, but am much more reticent about sharing what I feel.
right now i am looking for my KING, my long lost soul mate that i have been searching for all my life. I would like you to drop me a line cynthiaken52@yahoo.com, we can keep this conversation going, I will respond and tell you more about me and what I am looking for.
Thanks for being patient enough to read.
Looking forward to your mail Hope to talk to you soon!!!
cynthia ken
P.S make sure you e-mail me back at cynthiaken52@yahoo.com or add me up to yahoo account im, i am online now, that way you can get a quick response from me and more of my pics.

No comments: