Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Re: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THIS FUND FROM EGYPT‏ *SCAM*

I replied back to the Egypt looting scam. I asked the phishers what I needed to do to get my Egypt loot. Apparently I have to travel to the U.K. and present myself at Halifax Bank, or I can just fill out this form and they will direct deposit (how nice).

Sat, 19 Mar 2011 07:46:21
Return-Path: alielbaradei01@skymail.mn

Dear Friend,
I received your last message/response. I wish to further let you know that the
transaction is not risky because the transfer documents and funds
deposit documents will be changed to your name as the beneficiary of
the funds so that all you will have to do is to present yourself at
the HALIFAX BANK, U.K to claim the funds as yours. Or you can contact
them with the proof of funds and request that the wire the funds to
your nominated bank account. The funds deposit documents arte genuine
and they easily be notarized and changed to your name as the
beneficiary of the funds. If you still wish
to proceed with the transaction, kindly contact me and provide to me
your direct/personal details such as;
YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS,
OCUPATION
AGE
SEX
DIRECT MOBILE NUMBER
With these details, we can will notarize the funds deposit documents
and change it to your name as the beneficiary of the funds so that the
HALIFAX BANK, U.K can transfer the funds to your nominated bank
account.
I will expect your soonest response with the needed details.
My best regards,
Mr. Ali.




No comments: