Thursday, March 17, 2011

Follow up with Lin Huang the scammer.

After requesting more information about my 19m $ winnings, I got a reply back. He takes an interesting angle as he admits that I am not the real winner, however my last name with his help will secure the winnings. This quote was my favorite "This transaction must be kept secret since we both know you are not truly the next of kin."

Wed, 16 Mar 2011 20:59:46
linhuang11esq@gmail.com
 
Thank you for your prompt response to my mail.I must assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free.
 Concerning the legal aspects of this inheritance claim,you have nothing to worry about.I was the legal
 representative/adviser of the deceased,and according to our contract law,i have the power
 to take care of all legal aspect of his business even thou he is no longer alive.With all my years
 of experience as a legal practitioner,i can confidently assure you that all aspects of this transaction
 has been taken care of and totally safe before and after the transaction is completed.
 
   The bank here in Malaysia is asking for the next of kin of my late client for claims of the deposited sum  of 19 million dollars.Failing to present the next of kin the money will be confiscated.I decided to carry  out a research for someone with the same last name.This is my reason for contacting you.All the legal angles  of this transaction has been carefully examined before i contacted you.I  confidently assure you that both  parties are legally protected.You must not entertain any fear as this transaction will be documented in your  name in Malaysia High Court.This transaction is expected to be completed in 10 bank working days.Please i  need your full co-operation.A high level of seriousness and trust is required from you to enable us succeed  in claiming this fund.This transaction must be kept secret since we both know you are not truly the next of kin.
 
   If you agree to work with me,i will send you my international passport id card and other related documents backing this transaction.I am prepared to offer you 40% of the total fund for your assistance in claiming and keeping this money safe in your country.If you are ready to do this business with me,please call me any time of the day for proper briefing on this transaction.Thanks
 Best regards
 Barrister Lin Huang
 Attorney Chamber
16th Floor Menara Park, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng,
50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Phone No: +60-142-236-673

No comments: