Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Microsoft Head Claims Officer‏ *SCAM*

So after being notified about winning the Microsoft lotto, I replied back asking if I could just receive a box of cash. The scammers smell blood and really turn it on this time. After giving them a name, they processed the winning ticket for me and boxed up the cash! Now they have given my package to a delivery service and even gave me a tracking number! All that is required from me now is to contact them and give them my address for delivery. This is obviously a phishing scam, and after I give them an address they will want my Social Security number etc to file taxes on the winnings. While I am waiting for UPS to bring my box of cash the scammers will be going on a world wide tour with credit in my name!


Fri, 18 Mar 2011 10:11:40
Return-Path: mrsgloria01@hotmail.co.uk


Microsoft Corporation
20 Craven Park,
Harlesden London NW15 United Kingdom

ATTN:
This is in receipt of your mail, This is to officially inform you that, your prize of 1.000,000.00 GBP{One Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling's}has been processed successfully. We have finally process your winning cheque and handed it over to our affiliate courier company {Diamond Delivery Company} for them to deliver your winning cheque to you at your door step along with your Microsoft winning certificate.

Please contact the Diamond Home Delivery Company immediately through email or telephone with your Full Names, Home Address, Telephone Number and Parcel ORDER-NUMBER:GX22589420 so that, the courier company will deliver your winning prize to you successfully at your address also contact them for their Courier Cost Of Delivery.


Diamond Express Delivery Company United Kingdom
Mr.Robert Alvin (Head Dispatch Officer)
Telephone Number: TEL: +44 704 576 5831
Email:
Your Sincerely,
Mrs Gloria West
Microsoft Head Claims Officer

No comments: