Thursday, March 17, 2011

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THIS FUND FROM EGYPT‏ *SCAM*

Dear diary, mood: greedy and stupid
If I just help Ali ElBaradei loot 200 million dollars from Egypt I will never have to work again. This couldn't have come at a better time as I am late on my cell phone bill.


Thu, 17 Mar 2011 14:55:44
Received:(authenticated as fabrizio.politi-ciao@poste.it)
Reply-To:alielbaradei01@skymail.mn

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Mr.Ali ElBaradei, I was one of the personal assistants to the ousted former president Hosni Mubarak of Egypt. Since after my boss was chased away by demonstrators about a month ago, many countries have seized his assets and funds and those belonging to his aides/close associates. So far, about usd$20billion United States dollars have been seized in Switzerland, London and other European nations! I therefore write this letter to you to solicit your support for the safe keeping of the sum of usd$200million (TWO HUNDRED MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY). The said sum is presently deposited in a secret account with HALIFAX BANK,LONDN in THE UNITED KINGDOM. Because of the fact that we are in hiding since after the ouster of my boss.

I or any member of my family or associate cannot claim this fund that is why I ask for your kind assistance and support. You will present yourself as the next if kin/beneficiary to the said funds. All documents relating to the funds will be changed to your name as the owner so that you can get the funds out from the bank to any account of your choice. I am willing to give you 20% of the amount for your assistance but just help me get these funds before the U.K government discovers and confiscates it also.

Already, they have taken a lot from us and we cannot afford to loose more funds to them as they are looking for more to confiscate, which is why I need your urgent help to save these funds.

All you have to do is just present yourself as the beneficiary of the funds with the legally notarized documentations. You will receive the payment directly at the HALIFAX BANK in London or at your request; the bank can wire the funds directly to any account of your choice once all the transfer processes and documentations have been cleared.

Get back to me urgently if you are interested to assist using my direct email…. Or you can call my mobile number here in the U.K….

Thanks for your anticipated kind response.

Yours Truly,

Ali ElBaradei.

No comments: