Sunday, July 10, 2011

Taina-taina.ramos123@yahoo.com *LOVE SCAM*

Taina says


Hello,
How are you doing, my name is taina ramos am single with no kids and seriously seeking for a longterm relationship that will lead to marriage with the right man Am honest, caring, truthful, serious, confident, calm, purposeful, persistent, smart, modest, kind, sociable, sensitive, romantic, considered, responsible, and with sense of Humor... And for me i can travel anywhere in the world to locate my soul mate.
I will like to know more about you so you can let us talk better at yahoo messenger here is my yahoo (taina.ramos123@yahoo.com) . You can add me to your messenger list or give me your own yahoo id and also you can send me a message to my email address thats above or give me your email address. I will be looking forward to hear back from you asap.
Regards taina



http://www.myspace.com/570655459

No comments: