Friday, July 1, 2011

Mercedes Morales - more about me‏ *LOVE SCAM*

From - mercedes85022@yahoo.com
My ex-boyfriend cheated on me and turn back at me when i lost my mother. I move down to Wyoming when everything seems so hard for me. My uncle who was next to my mother was no where to be found since i lost my mother and that is why i moved to live with a friend of mine who we both go to the same college together. I have been through a lot of though time and i really want to start a new life again. What am looking for is just a loving and caring guy who will love me and accept me for me. sometimes i cry and feel lonely thinking about my past. I really want to settle down and start my own family. I just believe God has is own reasons for everything that have gone through out my life time. I still thank God that am keeping my head up cuz i have the faith and believe that everything is gonna be alright for me someday. I have been all alone and helping myself out to be a great person in life.. I hope you won't hate me after all that
have been through all my life?... I am searching for True Love of my life,someone who will Love me and accept me for who i am Someone i can share it with (Honesty,Love & Care). l live with a friend down here and she have been so good to me ever since i lost my mother. I'm very easy to get along with... I've been told that i'm a classy girl with a great smile. I'm an optimistic person who has a variety of interests. I'm a down to earth lady who consider herself, honest, romantic, caring with a big heart, intelligent, ambitious, self motivated, secure, expressive, passionate, good Christian with a good sense of humor. My best hubby is Cooking.(LOL)Do you love to eat?.I'm open minded and fun loving. I do not want someone who play games and that would break my heart again.. I want you to tell me more about yourself and about your past. Take your time to write me and tell me more about yourself and about all you have been through in life also what you are looking for in a woman. Tell me more about you.

Hope to read from you soon.
Mercedes

No comments: